PASSION OR FASHION

PASSION OR FASHION

Somebody works for Passion, some for experience, some for growth, some for money, some for honey. Peoples like me having no passion, no honey but working for money because it is my need. Unwillingly I has to spend some time with those peoples who distract me a lot but if I will not do that then I will missed the money which I get as the monthly salary because they are my collegues. I has to shake hand with the people while I am not interested for shaking hand with anybody even I don’t want to talk with anybody but I has to talk because this is my work to negotiate with the people that’s why they can assign some work to me for the day. Sometime you just work for money not for yourself. If you work for yourself you have to work in an invironment where you have the employee of your choice, who negotiates with manner, having deep thinking skill and never tried to heart you in any manner. I don’t think that work is the matter of my job change, it’s the pressure of collegues who force me to change my job again and again. When you left the company and tried to join the another one than they always asked the same question that why you left the previous job. You have no answer because you can’t say that because you dislike your collegues. You have to google search for that answer that what should be the appropriate answer of this question. I am saying honestly that I need an invironment where I can adjust myself without any hesitation. I hate those kind of person, like coughing without reason, teasing other persons, touching backside without reason, these things irritate me a lot. I need a piecefull life and work is also the part of life. In working hours there should be a person like Komal, Pooja who can give me some refreshment otherwise I can just work for money not for passion. Passion needs somebody in your life otherwise it’s just your need you want to fulfill. 

टिप्पणियाँ